Motorola launched its new high end smart phone Droid Turbo which comes with very latest Android OS(lollipop) and Quad-core processor. The best price of new Droid Turbo is around Rs. 36,000/- in India. It is going to be released in market on November, 2014. If you are planning to buy Droid Turbo you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Advantages of Motorola Droid Turbo:
- Droid Turbo comes with sweet release Android Kitkat 4.4.4 which can be upgradable to latest Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop).
- Motorola offers 5.2 inch AMOLED Capacitive display, water resistant, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and Multiple touch with Droid Turbo.
- It is powered by Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 420 processor and loaded with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset and it incorporated with 3GB RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage.
- Display is complete HD with superb pixel density and processor speed is good with out any lags.
- It has excellent camera features with high resolution and pixel density, 21MP rear camera and 2MP front camera and many other additional features like Dual-LED (ring) flash, autofocus, Dual recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, photo sphere, panorama, HDR and optical stabilization.
- Supports almost all Connectivity like bluetooth, Wifi, NFC, GPS, 3G , 4G and USB.
- It comes with many handset colors like Black Ballistic Nylon, Metallic Black, Metallic Red.
- Battery backup is great even after heavy usage.
- Rapid battery charging: 60% in 30 minutes.
- Looks stylish, attractive and build quality is good.
Disadvantages of Motorola Droid Turbo:
- FM is missing.
- Internal storage is only upto 64 GB with no memory extension where as other mobiles at this range are supporting upto 128GB.
- Front MP is not satisfiable for this high-end range mobile.
- Comes with non user-replaceable battery.
The provided features of Motorola Droid Turbo are superb which resembles the future of Smart Phones. You can buy this mobile with out second thought if your budget is around RS. 35,000/- .But still the disadvantages are mentioned to info you. Also check out other phone specifications like Nexus 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Apple iPhone 6.
Specifications of Motorola Droid Turbo:
|Model Name||Droid Turbo|
|SIM Type||Nano SIM|
|Operating System||Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.0 (Lollipop)|
|Processor||Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 805|
|Colors||Metallic Red, Metallic Black|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches (~565 ppi pixel density)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels|
|Dimensions||143.5 x 73.3 x 7.8 mm (5.65 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||169 g (5.96 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi Touch,Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Moto Display|
|Primary Camera||21 MP|
|Secondary Camera||2 MP|
|Other Camera Features||Autofocus,dual-LED flash,Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Po 3900 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE 700 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,dual-band Wi-Fi Direct,Wi-Fi hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB v2.0|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Wireless charging,Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic,MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player, MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Organizer, Document viewer/editor, Photo viewer/editor, Voice memo/dial/commands, Predictive text input|
|Motorola Droid Turbo Price in India is around Rs.36,000/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.