Microsoft launched a new low range smart phone Lumia 430 Dual SIM which comes with Windows 8.1 OS with Dual core processor. The price of Microsoft Lumia 430 is around Rs.6,000/- in India and $97 in USA. If you are planning to buy Microsoft Lumia 430 you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Price: Rs.6,000(India), $97(USA)
Advantages of Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM:
- Microsoft Lumia 430 comes with Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 OS that is now planned to upgrade to Windows 10.
- It offers 4.0-inch capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and Multitouch feature in it.
- It comes with 2GB RAM.
- It is mechanized with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor and loaded by Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200.
- Provides inbuilt memory storage of 8 GB and memory extend up to huge amount 128 GB via microSD.
- Comes with 2MP rear camera.
- Connectives like bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G and USB supports here.
- Supports many sensors like Accelerometer, proximity, Gyroscope and Ambient light sensor.
- The design hardware is great and impressive.
- It supports Dual SIM.
Disadvantages of Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM:
- Camera features are not satisfactory.
- Very old processor built at Lumia 430.
- Screen protection feature is not seen here
- Only two handset color options are available.
The provided features for Lumia 430 are average. Users can opt for other handsets than choosing this mobile. With a little add to the budget you can get various handsets that satisfies you in case of specifications as a smart phone lover.