Micromax comes with a new mid range smartphone called Yu Yureka S to the market. It costs around Rs.13,029 in India and $200 in USA. Currently, Micromax Yu Yureka S is available in online shopping sites like infibeam, homeshop18, ebay etc.. Look at it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.13,029(India), $200(USA)
- Android OS, v5.1.1(Lollipop)
- IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors.
- 3 GB RAM
- 3000 mAh Battery.
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor
Advantages of Micromax Yu Yureka S:
- Micromax Yu Yureka S runs on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop).
- It flaunts 5.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it.
- It is incorporated with 3 GB RAM.
- Constructed with Octa-core (4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.1 GHz Cortex-A53) processor.
- Supports Dual SIM feature in which both slots are for Micro SIM’s.
- Brings storage of 16 GB with memory expansion up to 128 GB via microSD (uses SIM 2 slot).
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus, LED flash, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama.
- Comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It has a pixel density of 424 pixels which gives you good clarity.
- Supports video recording at 1080p@30fps
- Incorporates with a good battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is user replaceable.
- Performance is better without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Support sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality is great.
- Available in multiple color variants like Dark Grey, Rose Gold, White.
Disadvantages of Micromax Yu Yureka S:
- Device runs on outdated OS.
- No OTG support.
- microSD limit option as it uses SIM 2 slot.
Micromax Yu Yureka S omes with superb features for it's price. Some of it's features are 3 GB RAM, Octa Core processor etc. which we can expect for it's mid range...