Micromax comes with a new low end smart phone called Yu Yunique Plus to the market. Pricing starts from Rs.6499/- in India and $100 in USA. Micromax Yu Yunique Plus is available exclusively in Amazon for you to buy. But before that check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications. This is the exact replica of Yu Yunique with some added features to it.
Best Price: Rs.6,499(India), $100(USA)
- IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors.
- Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP secondary camera.
- 2 GB RAM
- Quad Core Processor.
- 2000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Micromax Yu Yunique Plus:
- Micromax Yu Yunique Plus runs on Android OS, v5.1(Lollpop)
- It flaunts 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- It is incorporated with 2 GB RAM.
- Powered with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset.
- Constructed with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- Supports Dual SIM in which both slots are for Micro-SIM’s.
- It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Supports internal storage of 8 GB with memory expansion up to 32 GB via microSD slot.
- Comes with 8 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera and comes with autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama as it’s camera features.
- It has a pixel density of 312 pixels which gives great quality while watching your mobile photos, videos etc.
- Supports video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- Incorporates with a battery capacity of 2000 mAh which is not user replacable.
- Performance is better without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Accelerometer, proximity are it’s sensors.
- Design and build quality is good.
Disadvantages of Micromax Yu Yunique Plus:
- Available in color variants like Black only.
- Android OS is not the latest version.
- Not a user replaceable Battery Device.
- It looks bit thicker.
- Battery capacity is very poor.
- Comes with less no of sensors.
Model Name: Yu Yunique Plus
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
Operating System: Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
Accessories in Box: --
Touch Screen: IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors
Display Size: 4.7 inches
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)
Other Display Features: Multitouch and with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
Dimensions: 8.3 mm thickness
Weight: 128 g (4.52 oz)
Rear Camera: 8 MP
Front Camera: 2 MP
Video Recording: 1080p@30fps
Other Camera Features: autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Type: Non-removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery
Talk Time: Up to 7 h
Standby Time: Up to 345 h
Memory & Storage
Internal: 8 GB
Expandable Memory: microSD, up to 32 GB
RAM: 2 GB
3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G: LTE band 3(1800), 40(2300)
Wifi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
USB Connectivity: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, aptX
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
FM: Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
Additional Features & Apps: Document viewer, Photo/video editor
Micromax Yu Yunique Plus is just a replica of Micromax Yu Yunique. It almost comes with same features, but with very little changes. Yu Yunique comes with 1 GB RAM and it has 2 GB RAM and also there are slight change in their respective standby times and rest all are same.