Micromax comes with anew low budget smartphone called “Vdeo 2” to the market. Expected best price of Micromax Vdeo 2 is around Rs.5,180/- in India and $76 in USA. It haven’t yet released to the market, we’ll update you when once it got released. till then, check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Best Price: Rs.5,180(India), $76(USA).
- IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- Spreadtrum chipset.
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 1800 mAh Battery.
- 5 MP Rear camera, 2 MP Secondary camera
Advantages of Micromax Vdeo 2:
- Micromax Vdeo 2 runs on Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- Presents 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- It provides 1 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor
- It is incorporated with Spreadtrum chipset.
- Constitutes with a stunning internal memory of 8 GB and expandable memory supported via microSD upto 32 GB.
- Comes with 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Supports Dual SIM feature.
- Supports HD video recording feature.
- It has battery capacity of 1800 mAh which is below average for this range and it is a removable battery device.
- Performance is average with no major lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer
Disadvantages of Micromax Vdeo 2:
- Runs on outdated OS.
- Battery capacity is very poor.
- Performance is below average.
Micromax Vdeo 2 comes with average features for it's low range. Slightly increase your budget go with Xiaomi mobiles.