Micromax launched a new low end smart phone called Evok Dual Note in to the market. The price is around Rs.9,999/- in India and $149 in USA. Currently it is available in Amazon, Flipkart online shopping site to buy. So, check Micromax Evok Dual Note complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.9,999(India), $149(USA)
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD Full HD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and Mediatek MT6750T chip set.
- 3 GB RAM
- 3000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Micromax Evok Dual Note:
- Micromax Evok Dual Note comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat)
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD Full HD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- It provides 3 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- It is equipped with Mediatek MT6750T Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 32 GB (uses SIM 2 slot).
- Comes with Dual 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus + 5 MP (no AF), dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection.
- Supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Its display has good pixel density for its Full HD resolution (~401 ppi pixel density).
- It has good screen-to-body ratio .
- Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has average battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is just average for its big display
- Performance is good with no major lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Design and build quality is great
Disadvantages of Micromax Evok Dual Note:
- Low end chip set used. Many mobiles at this range using Snapdragon 625 chip set
- Some minor lags with heavy usage.
- Battery capacity is very poor for its big HD display.
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both dual SIM and microSD card same time.
- Bluetooth version is very old and wifi speed is very slow(Wi-Fi 802.11 a not supports)
Check out specifications of Micromax Evok Dual Note:
|Model Name||Evok Dual Note|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0(Nougat)|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Champagne Gold, Prussian Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||154 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.06 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)|
|Other Display Features||Multi Touch|
|Primary Camera||Dual 13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||autofocus + 5 MP (no AF), dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 32 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Memory||3 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Nothing|
|Micromax Evok Dual Note Price in India is Rs.9,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features which is a competitor to Evok Dual Note
Micromax Evok Dual Note smartphone comes with good display and camera features for it's price. Battery capacity is average and powered by low end chipset. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 offers better value when compared to this mobile. So choose wisely....