Micromax announced new model called Canvas Selfie 4 into the market. The price starts from Rs. 6,999 in India & $155 in USA.You should be aware of Micromax Canvas Selfie 4 complete specifications, advantages, disadvantages & price. So, have a clear look on it. Currently it is available in market to buy.
Expected Price: Rs. 6,999(India), $155(USA)
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow).
- 5.0 inches, HD IPS Touchscreen.
- 8 MP rear camera & 8 MP front facing camera.
- 1.3GHz quad-core.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 2500 mAh Battery.
Advantages of Micromax Canvas Selfie 4:
- Micromax Canvas Selfie 4 runs on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow).
- It flaunts 5.0-inch HD IPS Touchscreen with Multitouch in it.
- It is incorporated with 1 GB RAM.
- Constructed with 1.3GHz quad-core processor.
- Supports Dual SIM feature.
- Brings storage of 8 GB with memory expansion up to 32 GB via microSD slot.
- Comes with 8 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, LED flash features.
- Supports video recording.
- Incorporates with a good battery capacity of 2500 mAh but it is not sufficient.
- Performance is better without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor.
- Support sensors like Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope.
- Design and build quality is good.
- Available in color variants like Champagne and White.
Disadvantages of Micromax Canvas Selfie 4 :
- Battery capacity is just average and won’t last for long time.
- No NFC feature.
- No screen protection features at all.
- Available in two color variants only.
- Very less no of sensors supports.
- Average display quality
- Processor speed is bit slow.
- No 4G support.
Model Name: Canvas Selfie 4
SIM Type: Dual SIM
Operating System: Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
Colors: Champagne, White
Accessories in Box: --
Touch Screen: HD IPS Touchscreen
Display Size: 5.0 inch
Resolution: 720x1280 pixels
Other Display Features: Multitouch
Rear Camera: 8 MP
Front Camera: 8 MP
Video Recording: Yes
Other Camera Features: LED Flash
Type: 2500mAh removable battery
Talk Time: --
Standby Time: --
Memory & Storage
Expandable Memory: 32 GB via a microSD slot
RAM: 1 GB
USB Connectivity: No
Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
Additional Features & Apps: Document viewer, Photo/video editor
This handset comes with limitations more than its offered features.It is not a right choice to buy. If still you are interested in Micromax mobiles and your budget is around Rs.7,000/- just go for it.