Micromax launched a new low-end smartphone called Bharat 4 into the market. Micromax Bharat 4 price in India is around Rs.5,999/- and $99 in the USA. Currently, it is available in the market to buy. So, check out Micromax Bharat 4 advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.5,999(India), $99(USA)
Key Features of Micromax Bharat 4:
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.0-inch capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Mediatek MT6737 chipset.
- 3 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 2500 mAh Battery
Micromax Bharat 4 Advantages (Pros):
- Micromax Bharat 4 comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.0-inch capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~294 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Micromax Bharat 4 has equipped with MediaTek MT6737 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 32 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 5 MP rear camera with additional features like LED flash, Geo-tagging.
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera.
- Quad HD video recording at 720p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2500 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is average with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Gold, Black colors to choose.
Micromax Bharat 4 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performace is not smooth and heating problems.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Battery capacity is average. So it won’t last for the full working day.
- Many sensors are missing like Fingerprint, proximity etc.
- Old design style nothing great.
- Poor camera features.
Micromax Bharat 4 Best Offers:
Check out Micromax Bharat 4 Specifications:
|Model Name||Bharat 4|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.3 GHz|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~65.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||144.5 x 73 x 9 mm (5.69 x 2.87 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||150 g (5.29 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||5 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||Geo-tagging, LED flash|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 32 GB|
|Memory||3 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
|Micromax Bharat 4 Price in India is Rs.5,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5A features which is a competitor to Bharat 4
Micromax Bharat 4 smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price, but there are cons too like. Except for Accelerometer, there are no sensors at all and camera features are also poor. Micromax is still lagging behind Xiaomi devices.