Meizu launched a new high budget smart phone called “Pro 7 Plus” to the market. Expected price of Meizu Pro 7 Plus is around Rs.38,999/- in India and $600 in USA. Currently, this is not released yet. But before that check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.38,999(India), $600(USA)
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.7 inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Dual 12 MP rear camera, 16 MP secondary camera.
- Mediatek MT6799 Helio X30 chipset.
- Deca-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A73, 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A35, 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A53) processor
- 6 GB RAM
- 3500 mAh Battery
Advantages of Meizu Pro 7 Plus:
- Meizu Pro 7 Plus comes with latest Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.7-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it.
- It offers Secondary 2 inch AMOLED display, 240 x 536 pixels at mobile back.
- It comes with 6 GB of RAM.
- It sports with Deca-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A73, 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A35, 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A53) processor
- It encompasses with Mediatek MT6799 Helio X30 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 64/128 GB and no expandable memory support.
- Comes with Dual 12 MP rear camera and 16 MP front facing camera and with additional features like f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/2.9″ sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Supports Dual SIM features in which both the slots are for Nano- SIM’s
- Its display has stunning pixel density for its resolution (~518 ppi pixel density) which is good for its display.
- It has a battery capacity of 3500 mAh which is average for this range.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- It comes with additional features like Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging: 67% in 30 min (mCharge 4.0)
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design looks stylish and great build quality.
- Performance is superb with no lags
Disadvantages of Meizu Pro 7 Plus:
- Battery capacity looks average for its display size.
- This is a Non Removable Battery Device.
- It looks bit heavy.
- No FM Radio support.
- No expandable memory support.
- No protection features.
Check out specifications of Meizu Pro 7 Plus:
|Model Name||Pro 7 Plus|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0(Nougat)|
|Processor||Deca-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A73, 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A35, 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6799 Helio X30|
|Colors||Black, gold, sliver|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.7 inches (~72.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)|
|Dimensions||157.3 x 77.2 x 7.3 mm (6.19 x 3.04 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||170 g (6.00 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multitouch, Secondary 2″ AMOLED display, 240 x 536 pixels|
|Primary Camera||Dual 12 MP|
|Secondary Camera||16 MP|
|Other Camera Features||phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/2.9″ sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Memory||6 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Document viewer, Photo/video editor, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging: 67% in 30 min (mCharge 4.0)|
|Meizu Pro 7 Plus Price in India is Rs.38,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out OnePlus 5 features which is a competitor to Pro 7 Plus
Meizu Pro 7 Plus comes with good features, it shines in all areas. We suggest this mobile if your budget is around 40k....