Meizu M6s high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Meizu M6s advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Meizu M6s price in India is around Rs.10,999 and $199 in the USA. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.10,999(India), $199(USA)
Meizu M6s Key Features:
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.7 inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 16 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Hexa-Core processor and Exynos 7872 chipset.
- 3 GB RAM and 64 GB Internal Memory
- 3000 mAh Battery
Meizu M6s Advantages (Pros):
- Meizu M6s comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.7-inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Meizu M6s display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~282 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Hexa-core processor.
- Meizu M6s has equipped with Exynos 7872 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers 16 MP rear camera with additional features like f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is moderate for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It is available in Black, Silver, Gold, Blue colors to choose.
- Meizu M6s supports additional features like Fast battery charging (18W).
Meizu M6s Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- No full HD display
- No dual camera set up.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD card at a time.
- Battery capacity is average. So it won’t last for the full working day.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
Check out Meizu M6s Specifications:
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Hexa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73)|
|Colors||Black, Silver, Gold, Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2 (~76.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||152 x 72.5 x 8 mm (5.98 x 2.85 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||160 g (5.64 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||16 MP|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32/64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Fast battery charging (18W).|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Honor 7X features which is a competitor to M6s
Meizu M6s smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price. It excels in all the departments, but misses full HD display and battery back up is average. We suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good budget mobile around 10k.