Meizu launched a new low-end smartphone called M6 Note into the market. Meizu M6 Note price in India is around Rs.12,999/- and $199 in the USA. Currently, it is not available in the Indian market to buy. Check out Meizu M6 Note advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.12,999(India), $199(USA)
Key Features of Meizu M6 Note:
- Android OS, v7.1.2(Nougat).
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 12 MP + 5 MP rear camera, 16 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and Snapdragon 625 chipset.
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Internal Memory
- 4000 mAh Battery
Meizu M6 Note Advantages (Pros):
- Meizu M6 Note comes with Android OS, v7.1.2(Nougat).
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Meizu M6 Note display has good pixel density for its full HD resolution (~403 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 3/4 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- Meizu M6 Note has equipped with Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 625 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16/32/64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB.
- It offers Dual 12 MP (f/1.9, 1/2.6″, 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.0, AF) rear camera with additional features like phase detection autofocus, quad-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It offers 16 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0, 1080p.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 4000 mAh which is great for heavy usage.
- Performance is very smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It is available in Black, Blue, Gold colors to choose.
- Meizu M6 Note supports additional features like Fast battery charging
Meizu M6 Note Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
Check out Meizu M6 Note Specifications:
|Model Name||M6 Note|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.2|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches, 82.6 cm2 (~71.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||154.6 x 75.2 x 8.4 mm (6.09 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||173 g (6.10 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||Dual: 12 MP (f/1.9, 1/2.6″, 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.0, AF)|
|Secondary Camera||16 MP|
|Other Camera Features||phase detection autofocus, quad-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Memory||3/4 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Fast battery charging.|
|Meizu M6 Note Price in India is Rs.12,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi Note 4 features which is a competitor to M6 Note
Meizu M6 Note smartphone comes with stunning features & performance for its price. We suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good mobile without any second thought.