Meizu launched a new low-end smartphone called M6 into the market. Meizu M6 price in India is around Rs.8,999/- and $149 in the USA. Currently, it is not available in the Indian market to buy. So, check out Meizu M6 advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.8,999(India), $149(USA)
Key Features of Meizu M6:
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.2 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and Mediatek MT6750 chipset.
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Internal Memory
- 3070 mAh Battery
Meizu M6 Advantages (Pros):
- Meizu M6 comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Meizu M6 display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~282 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2/3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- Meizu M6 has equipped with MediaTek MT6750 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16/32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers 13 MP rear camera with additional features like f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3070 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It is available in Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Matte Black, Electric Light Blue colors to choose.
- Meizu M6 supports additional features like Fast battery charging.
Meizu M6 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD card at a time.
Check out Meizu M6 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.5 GHz|
|Colors||Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Matte Black, Electric Light Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~69.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||148.2 x 72.8 x 8.3 mm (5.83 x 2.87 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||143 g (5.04 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3070 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only|
|Memory||2/3 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Fast battery charging.|
|Meizu M6 Price in India is Rs.8,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5 features which is a competitor to M6
Meizu M6 smartphone comes with superb features & performance for its price. We suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good budget mobile.