Lyf comes with a new mid range smartphone called wind 6 to the market. It costs around Rs.5,154 in India and $75 in USA. Currently, Lyf wind 6 is available in online shopping sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc. It comes with Reliance Jio welcome offer. Look at it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.5,154(India), $75(USA)
- Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- FWVGA LCD Display, 16M Colors.
- 1 GB RAM
- 2250 mAh Battery.
- 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad Core processor
Advantages of Lyf wind 6:
- Lyf wind 6 runs on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop).
- It flaunts 5.0-inch FWVGA LCD Display with Multitouch in it.
- It is incorporated with 1 GB RAM.
- Constructed with 1.1 GHz quad-core processor.
- Supports Dual SIM feature in which both slots are for Micro SIM’s.
- Brings storage of 8 GB with memory expansion up to 32 GB via microSD dedicated slot.
- Comes with 5 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with flash feature.
- Supports video recording.
- Incorporates with a good battery capacity of 2250 mAh which is user replaceable.
- Performance is better without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Support sensors like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer.
- Design and build quality is great.
- Available in multiple color variants like Black, Gold, White.
Disadvantages of Lyf wind 6:
- Device runs on outdated OS.
- Poor display
- Performance is not so great.
- No OTG support.
- Battery capacity is bit low.
- Average camera specifications.
This handset comes with features which are outdated and not up to mark. With this price, mobiles with better specifications are available in stores. If you still want this and your budget is around Rs.6,000 go for it.