Lyf Brand comes with a new model called Wind 3 to the market. Lyf Wind 3 costs around Rs.6,999/- in India and $104 in USA. This phone provides free unlimited Jio 4G Data for 3 months which is really great right! Available exclusively in Flipkart for you to buy. But before going for it, check it’s advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.6,999(India), $104(USA)
- Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop).
- IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors.
- 2 GB RAM
- 2920 mAh Battery.
- 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP secondary camera.
- Quad Core processor
Advantages of Lyf Wind 3:
- Lyf Wind 3 runs on Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- It represents 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capcitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- It incorporates with 2 GB of RAM.
- Lyf Wind 3 built with Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor.
- Supports Dual SIM in which both slots are for Micro-SIM’s.
- Provides 16 GB of internal storage with expandable memory support up to 32 GB via microSD.
- Comes with 8 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera and comes additional features like autofocus, LED flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Supports video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has an affordable weight of 159 g to carry.
- It comes with Asahi DragonTrail glass protection to protect it’s screen.
- Incorporates with stunning battery capacity of 2920 mAh which is not user replaceable.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor.
- Comes with Accelerometer, Compass as it’s sensors.
- Design looks great.
Disadvantages of Lyf Wind 3:
- Android OS is not the latest version.
- Comes as a Non Removable Battery Device.
- Device looks very thicker.
- Performance is average.
- Battery capacity should have been better.
Lyf Wind 3 comes with great features for it's low price. We suggest you this phone, because it satisfies every user...