Lyf comes with a new budget smartphone called Flame 8 to the market. It costs around Rs.4,199 in India and $94 in USA. Currently, Lyf Flame 8 is available in online shopping sites like Amazon, Flipkart etc.. Look at it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.4,199(India), $94(USA)
- Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- FWVGA Touchscreen Display, 16M Colors.
- 1 GB RAM
- 2000 mAh Battery.
- 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad Core processor
Advantages of Lyf Flame 8:
- Lyf Flame 8 runs on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop).
- It flaunts 4.5-inch FWVGA Touchscreen Display with Multitouch in it.
- It is incorporated with 1 GB RAM.
- Constructed with 1.1 GHz quad-core processor.
- Supports Dual SIM feature in which both slots are for Micro SIM’s.
- Brings storage of 8 GB with memory expansion up to 128 GB via microSD dedicated slot.
- Comes with 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with flash feature.
- It has a pixel density of 218 pixels which gives you good clarity.
- Supports video recording.
- Incorporates with a good battery capacity of 2000 mAh which is user replaceable.
- Performance is better without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Support sensors like Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
- Design and build quality is great.
- Available in multiple color variants like Black, White.
Disadvantages of Lyf Flame 8:
- Device runs on outdated OS.
- No OTG support.
- Available in two color variants only.
- Battery capacity is bit low.
- Average camera specifications.
The specifications provided by handset are not up to mark. It is worth for its price .If you are looking for price rather than features then it is OK. If your budget is around Rs.4200 /- go for it.