Lyf comes with a new budget called Flame 7 to the market. It costs around Rs.3,249 in India and $47 in USA. Currently, Lyf Flame 7 is available in online shopping sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc.. Look at it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.3,249(India), $47(USA)
- Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- WVGA Touchscreen Display, 16M Colors.
- 1 GB RAM
- 1750 mAh Battery.
- 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP secondary camera.
- Quad Core processor
Advantages of Lyf Flame 7:
- Lyf Flame 7 runs on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop).
- It flaunts 4.0-inch WVGA Touchscreen Display with Multitouch in it.
- It is incorporated with 1 GB RAM.
- Constructed with 1.5 GHz quad-core processor.
- Supports Dual SIM feature in which both slots are for Micro SIM’s.
- Brings storage of 8 GB with memory expansion up to 32 GB via microSD dedicated slot.
- Comes with 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera and with flash feature.
- It has a pixel density of 218 pixels which gives you good clarity.
- Supports video recording.
- Incorporates with a good battery capacity of 1750 mAh which is user replaceable.
- Performance is better without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Support sensors like Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
- Design and build quality is great.
- Available in Black color only.
Disadvantages of Lyf Flame 7:
- Device runs on outdated OS.
- No OTG support.
- Available in only one color.
- Battery capacity is bit low.
- Average camera specifications.
This handset comes with features are not up to mark. It is good mobile for people who are looking for a smart phone with low budget. If your budget is around Rs.3,500/- just go for it.