Lyf comes with a new mid range smartphone called Flame 1 to the market. It costs around Rs.4,230 in India and $62 in USA. Currently, Lyf Flame 1 is available in online shopping sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc.. Look at it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.4,490(India), $145(USA)
- Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- FWVGA Touchscreen Display, 16M Colors.
- 1 GB RAM
- 2000 mAh Battery.
- 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad Core processor
Advantages of Lyf Flame 1:
- Lyf Flame 1 runs on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop).
- It flaunts 4.5-inch FWVGA LCD Display with Multitouch in it.
- It is incorporated with 1 GB RAM.
- Constructed with 1.1 GHz quad-core processor.
- Supports Dual SIM feature in which both slots are for Micro SIM’s.
- Brings storage of 8 GB with memory expansion up to 32 GB via microSD dedicated slot.
- Comes with 5 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with flash feature.
- Supports video recording.
- Incorporates with a good battery capacity of 2000 mAh which is user replaceable.
- Performance is better without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Support sensors like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer.
- Design and build quality is great.
- Available in multiple color variants like White, Black, Dark Blue, Dark Red.
Disadvantages of Lyf Flame 1:
- Device runs on outdated OS.
- Poor display
- Performance is not so great.
- No OTG support.
- Battery capacity is bit low.
- Average camera specifications.
This handset comes with average features as well as limitations like OS,less sensors support,average camera features. If your budget is around Rs.6,500/- just go with other mobiles.