LG Zone 4 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out LG Zone 4 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. LG Zone 4 price in India is around Rs.7,999 and $149 in the USA. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.7,999(India), $149(USA)
LG Zone 4 Key Features:
- Android OS, v7.1.2.
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Snapdragon 425 chipset.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 2500 mAh Battery
LG Zone 4 Advantages (Pros):
- LG Zone 4 comes with Android OS, v7.1.2.
- Presents 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- LG Zone 4 display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~294 PPI pixel density)
- It supports single Nano-SIM.
- It provides 2 GB of RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- LG Zone 4 has equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 512 GB.
- It offers 8 MP rear camera with additional features like AF, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2500 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It offers great and loudspeakers.
- It is available in Moroccan Blue color to choose.
LG Zone 4 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Many sensors are missing like gyro, compass.
- Very few colors to choose from.
- Old design style nothing great.
- No fast charging support.
Check out LG Zone 4 Specifications:
|Model Name||Zone 4|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.2|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 425|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||144.8 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm (5.70 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||140.3 g (4.94 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||8 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||AF, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 512 GB|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5 Plus features which is a competitor to Zone 4
LG Zone 4 smartphone comes with moderate features & performance for its price. We suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good budget mobile.