LG V60 ThinQ 5G high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out LG V60 ThinQ 5G advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.74,999(India), $999(USA)
LG V60 ThinQ 5G Advantages (Pros):
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G comes with the latest Android OS, v10 and the LG user interface offers great features.
- It offers a 6.8-inch P-OLED display with superb pixel density for its full HD resolution(~395 PPI). The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and supports HDR10+, Always-on display.
- It is built with a glass front that is made up of Gorilla Glass 5, glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), and surrounded by the aluminum frame.
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G has equipped with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (Octa-core processor) Chipset and the gaming performance is stunning with Adreno 650 GPU.
- It provides 8 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking and brings an internal memory of 128 GB that supports expandable memory using microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) dual-SIM model only.
- It offers triple 64 MP (wide) + 13 MP (ultrawide) + 0.3 MP (depth) rear camera with additional features like Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports 8k video recording and also supports HDR10+ video, gyro-EIS.
- It offers a single 10 MP front-facing camera with additional features like HDR and full HD video recording at 4K@30fps, gyro-EIS.
- It has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Quick Charge 4.0+, Wireless charging, and USB Power Delivery 2.0.
- Supports the latest 5G connectivity along with other connectives like Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type C, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- It offers great loudspeakers and aptX HD audio support
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G supports additional features like FM radio, IP68 certified Water and dust resistance, MIL-STD-810G compliant.
LG V60 ThinQ 5G Disadvantages (Cons):
- Costly for its features.
- Comes with a hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD cards at a time.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
- The display lacks a high refresh rate or QHD resolution.
- No dedicated telephoto camera.
- No proper fast charging or wireless charging support compared with the competition.
Check out LG V60 ThinQ 5G Specifications:
|Model Name||V60 ThinQ 5G|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)|
|Processor||Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)|
|Colors||Classy Blue, Classy White|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.8 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2460 pixels (~395 PPI density)|
|Dimensions||169.3 x 77.6 x 8.9 mm (6.67 x 3.06 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||218 g (7.69 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame|
|Other Display Features||Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10+, Always-on display|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) – dual-SIM model|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||64 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (standard), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, Dual pixel PDAF, OIS
13 MP, f/1.9, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm
0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.4, (depth)
|Other Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video Recording||8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p, HDR10+, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||10 MP, f/1.9, 30mm (standard), 1/3.1″, 1.22µm|
|Video Recording||4K@30fps, gyro-EIS|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Fast battery Charging||Quick Charge 4.0+|
|Reverse Wireless Charging||No|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Water Proof||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Additional Features & Apps||USB Power Delivery 2.0, MIL-STD-810G compliant, Method 516.6, Procedure IV “Transit Drop”|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Motorola Edge Plus features which is a competitor