LG V35 ThinQ high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out LG V35 ThinQ advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.32,999(India), $699(USA)
LG V35 ThinQ Advantages (Pros):
- LG V35 ThinQ comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- It offers 6.0-inch P-OLED capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 81% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has superb pixel density for its Quad HD resolution(~537 PPI) with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Supports Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant and Always-on display.
- LG V35 ThinQ comes with LG UX 6.0+ user interface which offers great features.
- It is built with glass front/back that is made up of Gorilla Glass 5 and surrounded by the aluminum frame.
- The device is very lightweight to carry with just 157g and 7.3 mm in thickness.
- It supports only single SIM (Nano-SIM).
- It provides 6 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- LG V35 ThinQ has equipped with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Chipset and the Performance is very smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Adreno 630 GPU. So gaming performance is stunning.
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 512 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- LG V35 ThinQ offers Dual 16 MP (f/1.6, 1µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF & laser AF) + 13 MP (f/1.9, no AF) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/1.9.
- Supports quad HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., HDR video.
- It has the battery capacity of 3300 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast battery charging, 50% in 36 min (Quick Charge 3.0) and Wireless charging.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum.
- It offers great loudspeakers with DTS-X sound and B&O Play certified.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in New Aurora Black, New Platinum Gray colors to choose.
- LG V35 ThinQ supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, IP68 certified Water and
dust resistance, MIL-STD-810G compliant, aptX HD.
LG V35 ThinQ Disadvantages (Cons):
- No Dual SIM support
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
Check out LG V35 ThinQ Specifications:
|Model Name||V35 ThinQ|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|Colors||New Aurora Black, New Platinum Gray|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm (5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||157 g (5.54 oz)|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant, Always-on display, LG UX 6.0+|
|Main Camera||16 MP, f/1.6, 1µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF & laser AF, 13 MP, f/1.9, no AF|
|Other Main Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/1.9|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., HDR video|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 512 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging: 50% in 36 min (Quick Charge 3.0), Wireless charging, IP68 dust/waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Samsung Galaxy S9+ features which is a competitor to V35 ThinQ
LG V35 ThinQ smartphone comes with superb features & performance for its price. It excels in all the departments, we suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good flagship mobile.