LG V30S ThinQ high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out LG V30S ThinQ advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. LG V30S ThinQ price in India is around Rs.59,999 and $899 in the USA. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.59,999(India), $899(USA)
LG V30S ThinQ Key Features:
- Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- 6.0-inch P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 16 MP + 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Octa-Core processor and Snapdragon 835 chipset.
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB Internal Memory
- 3300 mAh Battery
LG V30S ThinQ Advantages (Pros):
- LG V30S ThinQ comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- Presents 6.0-inch P-OLED capacitive touchscreen with Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant, Always-on display and Multitouch in it.
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- LG V30S ThinQ display has good pixel density for its Quad HD resolution (~537 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 6 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- LG V30S ThinQ has equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 128 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers Dual 16 MP (f/1.6, 1 µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF) + 13 MP (f/1.9, no AF) rear camera with additional features like phase detection & laser autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like (f/2.2, 1/5″, 1.12 µm).
- Supports quad HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., HDR video.
- It has the battery capacity of 3300 mAh which is great for heavy usage.
- Performance is very smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It offers great and loudspeakers.
- Supports Stereo FM radio with RDS.
- It is available in Moroccan Blue, Platinum Gray colors to choose.
- LG V30S ThinQ supports additional features like ThinkQ AI, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Wireless charging, Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0) and IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes.
LG V30S ThinQ Disadvantages (Cons):
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD card at a time.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- Average selfie camera features and photo quality.
Check out LG V30S ThinQ Specifications:
|Model Name||V30S ThinQ|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)|
|Colors||Maroccan Blue, Platinum Gray|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm (5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||158 g (5.57 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant, Always-on display|
|Primary Camera||Dual 16 MP (f/1.6, 1 µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF) + 13 MP (f/1.9, no AF)|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP (f/2.2, 1/5″, 1.12 µm)|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., HDR video|
|Other Camera Features||phase detection & laser autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|FM||Stereo FM radio with RDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum|
|Additional Features & Apps||ThinkQ AI, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Wireless charging, Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0) and IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes.|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus features which is a competitor to V30S ThinQ
LG V30S ThinQ smartphone comes with superb features & performance for its price. It excels in all the departments but there are no much changes if you compare it with LG v30, only AI related features added in this mobile. we suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good flagship mobile.