LG Q Stylo 4 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out LG Q Stylo 4 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.13,999(India), $199(USA)
LG Q Stylo 4 Advantages (Pros):
- LG Q Stylo 4 comes with latest Android OS, v8.1(Oreo).
- It offers 6.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 79.8% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has pixel density for its full HD+ resolution(~390 PPI) with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- LG Q Stylo 4 comes with LG UX 7.0+ user interface which offers great features.
- Supports stylus which is a unique feature of this smartphone.
- The device is lightweight to carry with just 172g and 8.1 mm in thickness.
- It supports only a single SIM (Nano-SIM).
- It provides 2GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- LG Q Stylo 4 has equipped with low-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chipset and the performance is good for basix tasks.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Adreno 506 GPU.
- Brings an internal memory of 32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 512 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers a single camera with 13 MP (f/2.4, PDAF) with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera.
- Supports full HD video recording 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3300 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports fast battery charging.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- It offers great loudspeakers with DTS-X Surround sound
- It is available in New Aurora Black color to choose.
LG Q Stylo 4 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Performance is average for heavy tasks.
- Costly for its features.
- No dual camera set up.
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.2 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No Dual SIM support.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- Very few colors to choose from.
Check out LG Q Stylo 4 Specifications:
|Model Name||Q Stylo 4|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Processor||Octa-core (1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Colors||New Aurora Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.2 inches, 99.2 cm2 (~79.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~390 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||160 x 77.7 x 8.1 mm (6.30 x 3.06 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||172 g (5.54 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, LG UX 7.0+|
|Main Camera||13 MP, f/2.4, PDAF|
|Other Main Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||5 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||—|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 512 GB (uses a dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Fast battery charging|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Nokia 6.1 Plus features which is a competitor to Q Stylus 4
LG Q Stylo 4 smartphone comes with moderate features & performance for its price, but its unique feature is Stylus. So if you are looking for a stylus in 15K then this smartphone is for you else check other smartphones.