LG launched a new low end smart phone called “K3 2017” to the market. It is not yet released to the market. Expected best price of LG K3 2017 is around Rs.5,499/- in India and $80 in USA. Check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.5,499(India), $80(USA).
- Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow)
- 4.5 inch, IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 854 pixels.
- Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 chipset.
- Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 processor
- 1 GB RAM.
- 5 MP rear camera & 2 MP front facing camera
- 2100 mAh Battery
Advantages of LG K3 2017:
- LG K3 2017 runs on Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow).
- Presents 4.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- It provides 1 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 processor
- It is built with Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Chipset.
- Constitutes with a internal memory of 8 GB and with expandable memory support up to 32 GB.
- Comes with 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera and with additional features like LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Its display has pixel density for its resolution (~218 ppi pixel density) which is a good feature.
- Supports HD video recording.
- It has average battery capacity of 2100 mAh and also a removable battery device.
- It has a below average screen-to-body ratio which is of 59.7%.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer
Disadvantages of LG K3 2017:
- Comes with very less no. of sensors.
- Available only in Black color variant.
- Runs on outdated OS.
- Device looks thicker
LG K3 2017 is just a basic smart phone. If you're looking for a basic smart phone, this is one of your choice...