LG K11 Plus high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out LG K11 Plus advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, this is out of stock as of now. We’ll update once it is in.
Best Price: Rs.15,999(India), $199(USA)
LG K11 Plus Advantages (Pros):
- LG K11 Plus comes with Android OS, 7.1.2 (Nougat).
- It offers 5.3-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a screen-to-body ratio of 69.2% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its resolution(~277 PPI) with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- It comes with dual SIM slot which supports only Nano SIM
- It provides 2/3 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- LG K11 Plus has equipped with powerful MediaTek MT6750 Chipset and the performance is very smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Mali-T860MP2 GPU. So gaming performance is good.
- It is incorporated with 32 GB internal memory and expandable memory is supported up to 512 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 13 MP rear camera with additional features like f2.2, 26mm, 1/3.1″, PDAF, LED flash, HDR.
- It comes with 5 MP f/2.2, 18mm, 1/5″, 1.12µm) secondary camera.
- Supports HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for moderate usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- It offers great loudspeakers with DTS: X Surround sound which you can feel if you use headphones.
- Supports FM radio with RDS and recording feature in it.
- It is available in New Moroccan Blue, Terra Gold colors to choose.
LG K11 Plus Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Costly for its features.
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.2 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No USB Type C reversible connector support
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Comes with low pixel density, with this you won’t feel clarity in watching videos or browsing
- Battery capacity is moderate,
- Very few colors to choose from.
- Looks like a poor design like its predecessor.
- No fast charging support.
Check out LG K11 Plus Specifications:
|Model Name||K11 Plus|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android OS, v7.4.2|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Colors||Moroccan Blue, Terra Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.3 inches, 77.4 cm2 (~69.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280, 16:9 ratio (~277 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||148.7 x 75.3 x 8.7 mm (5.85 x 2.96 x 0.34 in)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||13 MP, f2.2, 26mm, 1/3.1″, PDAF – LG K11+|
|Other Main Features||LED flash, HDR|
|Selfie Camera||5 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/2.2, 18mm, 1/5″, 1.12µm|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 512 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|FM||FM radio, RDS, recording|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi Note 5 Pro features which is a competitor to K11 Plus
LG K11 Plus disappoints LG lovers because of its features for its range. Just check all its features and you will feel the same. We suggest you to ignore it