LG K10 (2018) low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out LG K10 (2018) advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. LG K10 (2018) price in India is around Rs.8,999 and $149 in the USA. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.8,999(India), $149(USA)
LG K10 (2018) Key Features:
- Android OS, v7.1.2
- 5.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Octa-Core processor and Mediatek MT6750 chipset.
- 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB Internal Memory
- 3000 mAh Battery
LG K10 (2018) Advantages (Pros):
- LG K10 (2018) comes with Android OS, v7.1.2.
- Presents 5.3-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- LG K10 (2018) display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~277 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2/3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- LG K10 (2018) has equipped with Mediatek MT6750 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16/32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 400 GB (uses dedicated slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers 13 MP rear camera with additional features like phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, Yes.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue, Terra Gold colors to choose.
LG K10 (2018) Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Old design style nothing great.
- No fast charging support.
Check out LG K10 (2018) Specifications:
|Model Name||K10 (2018)|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.2|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Colors||Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue, Terra Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.3 inches, 77.4 cm2 (~69.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~277 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||148.7 x 75.3 x 8.7 mm (5.85 x 2.96 x 0.34 in)|
|Weight||162 g (5.71 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP|
|Other Camera Features||phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16/32 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 400 GB (uses dedicated slot) – dual SIM model only|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|FM||FM radio, RDS, recording|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5 features which is a competitor to K10 (2018)
LG K10 (2018) smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price. It is good in all the departments but misses 18:9 bezel-less display, we suggest to grab this mobile if you are looking for a good budget mobile.