Lenovo slowly getting popular in the field of mobiles with its new release smartphones. Lenovo Vibe X2 has now launched with impressive hardware. It comes with latest Android Os v4.4(KitKat) and Octa-core processor. The price of new Lenovo Vibe X2 is around Rs. 20,000/- in India and $325 in USA. It is released in the month of october,2014 and available at online shopping site called Flipkart. If you are planning to buy Lenovo Vibe X2, you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Price: Rs.20,000 (India), $325 (USA).
Advantages of Lenovo Vibe X2:
- Lenovo Vibe X2 comes with latest Android OS, v4.4(Kitkat).
- It presents 5.0 inch display with IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen and Multiple touch with Vibe X2.
- It is mechanized with Octa-core 2.0 GHz processor and loaded by MediatTek MT6595m True8Core chipset with PowerVR G600.
- Provides inbuilt memory storage of 32 GB and have 2 GB RAM for apps.
- 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera for selfie lovers with some additional features like Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR are facilitated in Vibe X2.
- Connectives like bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G, 4GB and USB supports here.
- The design looks slim, elegant and impressive.
- It comes with many handset colors like White, Gold, Red, Charcoal.
- Long-lasting battery even after heavy usage.
Disadvantages of Lenovo Vibe X2:
- NFC is missing.
- No Gorilla Glass for screen protection, as it is common feature in present smart phones.
- No memory extension in this model.
- Comes with Non user-replaceable battery.
what are you waiting for? Run and grab the mobile at Flipkart!! The provided feature for Vibe X2 are great. It's hardware design is excellent and front camera MP is adorable for the selfie lovers. The disadvantages are mentioned just to info you.