Lenovo launched a new low end smart phone called K8 Plus in to the market. The price is around Rs.10,999/- in India and $179 in USA. Currently it is available in Flipkart online shopping site to buy. So, check Lenovo K8 Plus complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.10,999(India), $179(USA)
- Android OS, v7.1.1(Nougat).
- 5.2 inch IPS LCD Full HD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors.
- 13MP + 5MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and Mediatek MT6757 Helio P25 chip set.
- 4 GB RAM
- 4000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Lenovo K8 Plus:
- Lenovo K8 Plus comes with Android OS, v7.1.1(Nougat)
- Presents 5.2-inch IPS LCD Full HD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection
- It provides 3/4 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor
- It is equipped with Mediatek MT6757 Helio P25 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 128 GB (dedicated slot).
- Comes with Dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Supports Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Its display has good pixel density for its Full HD resolution (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Offers full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has battery capacity of 4000 mAh which is just great for this range
- Performance is good with no major lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- It offers additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Dolby Atmos sound enhancement
- Build quality is great
Disadvantages of Lenovo K8 Plus:
- Mediatek chip sets are not great at performance and heats the device little bit even with normal usage
- Design looks bit out dated
Check out specifications of Lenovo K8 Plus:
|Model Name||K8 Plus|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1(Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6757 Helio P25|
|Colors||Fine Gold, Venom Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches (~68.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)|
|Dimensions||147.9 x 73.7 x 9 mm (5.82 x 2.90 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||165 g (5.82 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Primary Camera||Dual 13 MP + 5MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Talk Time||Up to 26 h (3G)|
|Standby Time||Up to 401 h (3G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Memory||3/4 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Dolby Atmos sound enhancement|
|Lenovo K8 Plus Price in India is Rs.10,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features which is a competitor to K8 Plus
Lenovo K8 Plus smartphone comes with good features for it's price. Offers Dual camera at affordable price. Also check Xiaomi Mi A1 which offers better value and great performance for your money..