LeEco launched its new high end smartphone called Le Max 2 into the market. The price of new LeEco Le Max 2 is Rs.17,999/- in India and $264 in USA. Currently, this is available in Flipkart to buy . If you are planning to buy LeEco Le Max 2 you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Best Price: Rs. 17,999(India), $264(USA)
- 5.5 inches, LTPS IPS LCD display touchscreen
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 21 MP Rear Camera & 8 MP Secondary camera
- 6 GB RAM
- Quad-core processor
- 3100 mAh battery
Advantages of LeEco Le Max 2:
- LeEco Le Max 2 comes with latest Android OS, v6.0 Marshmallow
- Presents 5.7-inch Quad HD LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch and EUI 5.6 in it
- It provides 6 GB RAM.
- It was equipped with Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo.
- It was incorporated with powerful and high end Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset
- Supports Dual-SIM feature.
- Its display has great pixel density like 515 ppi which makes your display looks sharper.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB with no expandable memory support
- Comes with 21 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with features like f/2.0, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/2.4″ sensor size, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Its display has best Quad HD resolution (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- It supports 4k video recording.
- It has a battery capacity of 3100 mAh which is really a good feature.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G,NFC, 4G
- It comes with additional features like Fast battery charging up to 50% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0), Document viewer, Photo/video editor.
- Supports rich no. of sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality looks like previous version but there are some little change.
Disadvantages of LeEco Le Max 2:
- No Expandable Memory support.
- This is a Non Removable Battery Device.
- Android OS is not the latest version.
- Battery Capacity need to be improved.
- No 3.5 mm Audio jack.
- Device weight is bit high to handle.
LeEco Le Max 2 comes with powerful chipset and good features for its price. It has improved a lot in features from its previous version but the design and build quality is quite same. We recommend this handset for you.
LeEco Le Max2 (Rose Gold, 32GB)
- 21MP primary camera with F2.0 aperture, 1/2.4 inches sensor size, PDAF, close loop, auto focus, manual focus, HDR, scene mode, 4K recording, slow motion recording, optical image stabilization, timer and 8MP front facing camera
- 14.478 centimeters (5.7-inch) LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 515 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 2.15GHz Kryo + 1.6GHz Kryo Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 quad core processor, Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3100mAH non-removable lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 36 hours and standby time of 310 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase