LeEco launched a new mid range smart phone called Cool1 dual to the market. Expected best price of LeEco Cool1 dual is around Rs. 13,999/- in India and $205 in USA. This haven’t yet released to the market. Check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.13,999(India), $205(USA).
- Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Octa-core (4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72) processor.
- Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 chipset
- 4060 mAh Battery.
- 3/4 GB RAM.
- 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera
Advantages of LeEco Cool1 dual:
- LeEco Cool1 dual runs on Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- It provides 3/4 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72) processor
- It is built with Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 Chipset.
- Constitutes with a internal memory of 32/64 GB and with no expandable memory support.
- It comes in two variants, one with 32 GB internal memory and 3/4 GB RAM and other with 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB of RAM.
- Comes with Dual 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Its display has stunning pixel density for its resolution (~401 ppi pixel density) which is really a good feature and gives you great clarity.
- Supports HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- It has stunning battery capacity of 4060 mAh which is just a stunner and also non removable battery device.
- It has great screen-to-body ratio which is of 73.3% gives you great wide look.
- Performance is extra-ordinary with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer, Fast Battery charging: 50% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0), Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Disadvantages of LeEco Cool1 dual:
- No FM Radio support.
- Device runs on outdated OS.
- Comes as a Non Removable Battery Device.
- No expandable memory support.
- Weighs bit heavy to carry
LeEco Cool1 dual comes with superb features for it's mid range. We suggest this if your'e looking for a smart phone with decent features.