Lava launched a new low-end smartphone called Z90 into the market. Lava Z90 price in India is around Rs.10,999/- and $199 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy. So, check out Lava Z90 advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.10,999(India), $199(USA)
Key Features of Lava Z90:
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.2 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 8 MP + 2 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Mediatek MT6737 chipset.
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Internal Memory.
- 2750 mAh Battery
Lava Z90 Advantages (Pros):
- Lava Z90 comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Lava Z90 display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~282 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Lava Z90 has equipped with MediaTek MT6737 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 64 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers Dual 8 MP + 2 MP rear camera with additional features like f/2.0, LED flash, Geo-tagging
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0, LED flash.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2750 mAh which is average for heavy usage.
- Performance is moderate with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Blue, Gold colors to choose.
Lava Z90 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performace is not smooth and heating problems.
- Costly for its features.
- Battery capacity is very poor. So it won’t last for the full working day.
- Average camera features.
- No fast charging.
Lava Z90 Best Offers:
Check out Lava Z90 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~68.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||148.5 x 73.1 x 8.1 mm (5.85 x 2.88 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||159 g (5.61 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Primary Camera||8 MP + 2 MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.0, LED flash, Geo-tagging|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 64 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only|
|Memory||3 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||micro USB 2.0|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
|Lava Z90 Price in India is Rs.10,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi Note 4 features which is a competitor to Z90
Lava Z90 smartphone comes with good features & performance but camera features are very poor, we suggest to check other mobiles from Motorola if you need good camera smartphone.