Lava launched a new low-end smartphone called Z60 into the market. Lava Z60 price in India is around Rs.5,999/- and $99 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy. So, check out Lava Z60 advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.5,999(India), $99(USA)
Key Features of Lava Z60:
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Mediatek MT6737M chipset.
- 1 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 2500 mAh Battery
Lava Z60 Advantages (Pros):
- Lava Z60 comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Lava Z60 display has average pixel density for its resolution (~196 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 1 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Lava Z60 has equipped with Mediatek MT6737M Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 64 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers 5 MP rear camera with additional features like f/2.0, autofocus LED flash, Geo-tagging
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like the LED flash.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2500 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is moderate with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Gold, Black colors to choose.
Lava Z60 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performace is not smooth and heating problems.
- Costly for its features.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Average camera features.
- Poor display.
- RAM is very low for multitasking.
- Many sensors are missing like Fingerprint, gyro, compass etc.
Lava Z60 Best Offers:
Check out Lava Z60 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||480 x 854 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~196 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||143.6 x 72.3 x 9.1 mm (5.65 x 2.85 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||149 g (5.26 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||5 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 64 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||micro USB 2.0|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
|Lava Z60 Price in India is Rs.5,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5A features which is a competitor to Z60
Lava Z60 smartphone comes with average features & performance, nothing great. We suggest checking other mobiles from Xiaomi if you need good smartphone below 10k.