iVooMi i1S low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out iVooMi i1S advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. iVooMi i1S price in India is around Rs.7,499 and $149 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.7,499(India), $149(USA)
iVooMi i1S Key Features:
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.45 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP + 2 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and MediaTek MT6737 chipset.
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Internal Memory
- 3000 mAh Battery
iVooMi i1S Advantages (Pros):
- iVooMi i1S comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.45-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- iVooMi i1S display has average pixel density for its HD resolution (~263 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses Quad-core processor.
- iVooMi i1S has equipped with MediaTek MT6737 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 13 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera with additional features like LED Flash, Autofocus, Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera.
- Supports HD video recording at 720p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is moderate for heavy usage.
- Performance is average with some minor lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Platinum Gold, Jade Black colors to choose.
- iVooMi i1S supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
iVooMi i1S Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performace is not smooth and heating problems.
- Costly for its features.
- Poor display quality.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Battery capacity is very poor. So it won’t last for a full working day.
- Many sensors are missing.
- No fast charging support.
- It is very bulky and heavy to carry.
Check out iVooMi i1S Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53|
|Colors||Platinum Gold, Jade Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.45 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||640 x 1280 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~263 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||151 x 70.8 x 9.3 mm|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||13 MP + 2 MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP|
|Other Camera Features||LED Flash, Autofocus, Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi Note 5 features which is a competitor to i1S
iVooMi i1S smartphone comes with average features & performance for its price. Except 18:9 new display there are so many disadvantages, please check some other mobiles at this range before purchasing this smartphone.