InFocus Vision 3 Pro, a new low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out InFocus Vision 3 Pro advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.10,999(India), $152(USA)
InFocus Vision 3 Pro Advantages (Pros):
- InFocus Vision 3 Pro comes with Android OS, v7.0(N0ugat).
- It offers 5.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 76.11% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has superb pixel density for its HD resolution(~282 PPI) with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- It supports dual SIM feature, where SIM1 is dedicated SIM slot, SIM2 is a hybrid slot.
- It comes with heavyweight, which is of 177 g.
- It provides 4 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- InFocus Vision 3 Pro has equipped with MediaTek MT6750 Chipset and the performance is good with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and the gaming performance is moderate.
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (SIM2 position(hybrid)).
- It offers Dual 13 MP + 8 MP rear camera with additional features like Face detection, Touches to focus, Auto Flash.
- It offers 13 MP front-facing camera.
- Supports Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 4000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in New Gold, Midnight Black colors to choose.
InFocus Vision 3 Pro Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Comes with old Bluetooth 4.0 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD card at a time.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
Check out InFocus Vision 3 Pro Specifications:
|Model Name||Vision 3 Pro|
|SIM Type||Dual-SIM(Nano-SIM, dual-standby)(dedicated slot for SIM 1, a hybrid slot for SIM 2)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0(Nougat)|
|Processor||1.5 GHz, Octa Core|
|Colors||Gold, Midnight Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.7 inches (~76.11% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||Dual 13 MP + 8 MP|
|Other Main Features||Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Selfie Camera||13 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||—|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (hybrid slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n|
|USB Connectivity||USB charging, micro USB 2.0|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out RealMe 2 features which is a competitor to Vision 3 Pro
InFocus Vision 3 Pro comes with good features but not with great at this range. If you need better features than this, then avoid this. You will get a better phone at this range. So better think once...