InFocus Vision 3 high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out InFocus Vision 3 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. InFocus Vision 3 price in India is around Rs.6,999 and $99 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.6,999(India), $99(USA)
InFocus Vision 3 Key Features:
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.7 inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP + 5 MP rear camera, 8 MP front camera.
- Quad-Core processor and MediaTek MT6737 chipset.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 4000 mAh Battery
InFocus Vision 3 Advantages (Pros):
- InFocus Vision 3 comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.7-inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- InFocus Vision 3 display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~282 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- InFocus Vision 3 has equipped with MediaTek MT6737 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers 13 MP + 5 MP rear camera with additional features like F2.0, Autofocus, LED Flash, Exposure compensation, ISO control, Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.2.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 4000 mAh which is great for heavy usage.
- Performance is average with no major lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Midnight Black color to choose.
InFocus Vision 3 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performace is not smooth and heating problems.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD card at a time.
- Many sensors are missing like gyro, compass.
- Very few colors to choose.
- No fast charging support.
InFocus Vision 3 Best Offers:
Check out InFocus Vision 3 Specifications:
|Model Name||Vision 3|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.7 inches (14.48 cm) (~76.61% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels, (~282 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||152 x 72 x 8 mm|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||13 MP + 5 MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP, F2.2|
|Other Camera Features||F2.0, Autofocus, LED Flash, Exposure compensation, ISO control, Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5 features which is a competitor to Vision 3
InFocus Vision 3 smartphone comes with superb features & performance for its price. It excels in all the departments considering its price point, we suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good budget mobile.