InFocus launched a new mid range smartphone called M535 into the market.The price of new InFocus M535 is around Rs. 9,999/- in India and $150 in USA. This is released into the market on October, 2015 and available in shopping sites like Snapdeal. If you are planning to buy InFocus M535 you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.9,999(India), $150(USA)
- 5.5 inches Capacitive touchscreen
- Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- 13 MP Rear Camera & 8 MP Secondary camera
- 2 GB RAM
- Quad-core Processor
- 2600 mAh battery
Advantages of InFocus M535:
- InFocus M535 comes with latest Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- Presents 5.5-inch Capacitive touchscreen with InLife UI on top, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and Multitouch in it
- It provides 2 GB RAM and mechanized with Quad-core 1.5 GHz processor
- It is equipped with MediaTek MT6735 Chipset
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory supported with upto 64 GB
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like Autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- Its display has average ppi pixel density.
- It has an powerful battery capacity of 2600 mAh.
- Supports connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Available in 2 colour variants like Silver, Gold
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer
- Supports sensors like accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity
- Design is impressive and looks great.
Disadvantages of InFocus M535:
- Comes with Non-Removable battery
- No FM
- Low resolution
- Handset is not handy to carry it, as it comes with 5.5 inch
The handset comes with normal features. It mainly disappointed with its resolution, but satisfied with its remaining specifications. If your budget is around Rs.10,000/- go through the mentioned disadvantages to grab it.