Infinix launched a low-end smartphone called Zero 5 into the market. The price is around Rs.17,999/- in India and $299 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy. So, check out Infinix Zero 5 complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.17,999(India), $299(USA)
- Android OS, v7(Nougat).
- 5.9 inch IPS LCD Full HD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 12 + 13 MP rear camera, 16 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and MediaTek Helio P25 chipset.
- 6 GB RAM
- 4350 mAh Battery
Advantages of Infinix Zero 5 :
- Infinix Zero 5 comes with Android OS, v7(Nougat)
- Presents 5.9-inch IPS LCD Full HD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- Its display has good pixel density for its Full HD resolution (~368 ppi pixel density)
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass v3
- It has a screen-to-body ratio of 72% which is good for the better viewing experience.
- It provides 6 GB RAM for great multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor
- It is equipped with MediaTek Helio P25 Chipset.
- Supports Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 128 GB (Uses dedicated slot).
- Comes with Dual 12 + 13 MP rear camera and 16 MP front camera with additional features like autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama.
- Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 4350 mAh which is great for heavy usage.
- Performance is good with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Build quality is great
- It is available in Champagne Gold, Bordeaux Red, Sandstone Black colors to choose.
- It supports additional features like Active noise cancellation, Fast charging
Disadvantages of Infinix Zero 5 :
- Design is outdated
- Old Android OS
- It weighs heavy for daily use.
- Mediatek chipset is underpowered, they should have used Snapdragon for better performance.
Check out best offers of Infinix Zero 5 on the market
Check out specifications of Infinix Zero 5 :
|Model Name||Zero 5|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7(Nougat)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.6 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53)|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio P25|
|Colors||Champagne Gold, Bordeaux Red, Sandstone Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)|
|Dimensions||166.3 x 78.3 x 7.9 mm|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass v3|
|Primary Camera||Dual 12 + 13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||16 MP|
|Other Camera Features||phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4350 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (Uses dedicated slot)|
|Memory||6 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||USB Type-C|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast Charging|
|Infinix Zero 5 Price in India is Rs.17,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Huawei Honor 9i features which is a competitor to Zero 5
Infinix Zero 5 smartphone comes with outdated design and processor, but it offers good camera and other features. If you want a modern bezel-less design, avoid this else grab this smartphone...