Infinix Smart 2, a low end launched into the market. So, check out Infinix Smart 2 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available in Flipkart for you to buy.
Best Price: Rs.5,999(India), $83(USA)
Infinix Smart 2 Advantages (Pros):
- Infinix Smart 2 comes with latest Android OS, 8.1 (Oreo).
- It offers 5.45-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its resolution(~295 PPI) with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
- It comes with dual SIM slot which supports only Nano SIM.
- It weighs bit low which is of 138 g.
- It provides 2 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Infinix Smart 2 has equipped with MediaTek MT6739 Chipset and the performance is good with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and PowerVR GE8100 GPU and the gaming performance is good.
- 16 GB of Internal memory support and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 13 MP rear camera with additional features like Dual LED flash, auto flash, Phase Detection autofocus, Face Detection.
- It offers 16 MP secondary camera with Dual LED, Wide Angle Selfie features.
- It has the battery capacity of 3050 mAh(Non-removable) which is moderate for daily usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like finger[rint, light sensor, accelerometer, proximity.
- Supports FM radio feature.
- It is available in Sandstone Black, Serene Gold, Bordeaux Red, City Blue colors to choose.
Infinix Smart 2 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.1 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
Check out Infinix Smart 2 Specifications:
|Model Name||Smart 2|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android OS, v8.1|
|Colors||Sandstone Black, Serene Gold, Bordeaux Red, City Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||720 x 14400, 18:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||13 MP|
|Other Main Features||Dual LED flash, auto flash, Phase Detection autofocus, Face Detection.|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||LED Flash|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses a dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Po 3050 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n|
|USB Connectivity||USB charging, microUSB 2.0|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Infinix Smart 2 comes with good features for its low range. We suggest it for you if you're looking for the best mobile in the budget.