Infinix Note 5, a low range launched into the market. So, check out Infinix Note 5 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available in Flipkart for you to buy.
Best Price: Rs.9,999(India), $138(USA)
Infinix Note 5 Advantages (Pros):
- Infinix Note 5 comes with latest Android OS, 8.1 (Oreo).
- It offers 5.99-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its resolution(~403 PPI) with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
- It comes with dual SIM slot which supports only Nano SIM
- It provides 3 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Infinix Note 5 has equipped with powerful MediaTek Helio P23 Chipset and the performance is very smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. So gaming performance is good.
- 32 GB of Internal memory support and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 12 MP rear camera with additional features like LED flash, auto flash.
- It offers 16 MP secondary camera.
- It has the battery capacity of 4500 mAh(Non-removable) which is a stunner for this low range mobile
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like proximity Light Compass Hall, Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Supports FM radio feature.
- It is available in Ice Blue, Milan Black, Berlin Gray colors to choose.
Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.2 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No USB Type C reversible connector support.
- It is a bit heavy to carry.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
Check out Infinix Note 5 Specifications:
|Model Name||Note 5|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android OS, v8.1|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio P23|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G71 MP2|
|Colors||Ice Blue, Milan Black, Berlin Gray|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160, 16:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||158.25 x 75.25 x 8.65 mm|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||12 MP|
|Other Main Features||LED flash, autofocus|
|Selfie Camera||16 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||LED Flash|
|Internal Memory||32 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses a dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Infinix Note 5 comes with almost all features required for good smartphone. Just check all its features, you even feel the same thing. We suggest you to go for it.