Huawei Mate 20 Pro high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Huawei Mate 20 Pro advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, this is available in the online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.69,990(India), $999(USA)
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Advantages (Pros):
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes with latest Android OS, v9.0(Pie).
- It offers 6.39-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 87.9% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has superb pixel density for its Quad HD resolution(~538 PPI) with 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Supports HDR10 compliant, DCI-P3.
- It is built with glass front/back glass and surrounded by the aluminum frame.
- The device is very lightweight to carry with 189 g and 8.6 mm in thickness.
- It supports Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby).
- It provides 6/8 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro has equipped with powerful HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) Chipset and the performance is very smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Mali-G76 MP10 GPU. So gaming performance is stunning.
- Brings an internal memory of 128/256 GB and expandable memory(Nano-Memory) is supported up to 256 GB (uses SIM2 slot).
- It offers Triple camera 40 MP(f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7″, PDAF/Laser AF) + 20 MP(f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7″, PDAF/Laser AF) + 8 MP(f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF rear camera with additional features like Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR.
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0, 26mm (wide).
- Supports quad HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fp.
- It has the battery capacity of 4200 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast battery charging 40W (70% in 30 min), Reverse wireless charging, Qi wireless fast charging 15W.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Face ID, fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass.
- It is available in Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Pink Gold, Black colors to choose.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins), Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Disadvantages (Cons):
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack support.
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD card at a time.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
- No FM Radio.
Check out Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specifications:
|Model Name||Mate 2 Pro|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 9.0|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Colors||Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Pink Gold, Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~538 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6 mm (6.21 x 2.85 x 0.34 in)|
|Weight||189 g (6.67 oz)|
|Build||Front/back glass & aluminum frame|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass, HDR10 complaint, DCI-P3|
|Main Camera||40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7″, PDAF/Laser AF
20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7″, PDAF/Laser AF
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF
|Other Main Features||Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR|
|Selfie Camera||24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)|
|Other Selfie Features||HDR|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps|
|RAM and Storage|
|RAM||6 GB/8 GB|
|Internal Memory||128 GB / 256 GB|
|Expandable Memory||NM (Nano-Memory), up to 256GB (uses SIM 2)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|Sensors||Face ID, fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging 40W (70% in 30 min), Qi wireless fast charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging, IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features which is a competitor to Mate 20 Pro
Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes with superb features and performance for its price. We suggest this smartphone if you are looking for a flagship smartphone.