Huawei Honor 8X Max mid-range smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Huawei Honor 8X Max advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.20,999(India), $285(USA)
Huawei Honor 8X Max Advantages (Pros):
- Huawei Honor 8X Max comes with latest Android OS, v8.1(Oreo).
- It offers 7.12-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 83.4% and Multitouch in it with EMUI 8.2.
- Its display has good pixel density for its full HD resolution(~350 PPI) with 18:7:9 aspect ratio.
- The device is heavy to carry with 210g and 8.1 mm in thickness.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 4/6 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Huawei Honor 8X Max has equipped with Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) chipset and the performance is smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Adreno 509 GPU. So gaming performance is good.
- Brings an internal memory of 64/128 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers Dual Camera 16 MP (f/2.0, PDAF) + 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0, HDR.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 5000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage and supports Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- It is available in Black, Blue, Red colors to choose.
- Supports FM radio.
- Huawei Honor 8X Max supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Dolby Atmos sound.
Huawei Honor 8X Max Disadvantages (Cons):
- Very heavy to carry and you can’t use it with a single hand.
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.2 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No USB Type C reversible connector support
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- No NFC connectivity support.
- No wireless charging support.
Check out Huawei Honor 8X Max Specifications:
|Model Name||Honor 8X Max|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||7.12 inches, 127.8 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 22404pixels, 18:7:9 ratio (~350 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||177.6 x 86.3 x 8.1 mm (6.99 x 3.40 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||210 g (6.17 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||20 MP, (f/1,8, PDAF)
2 MP, depth sensor
|Other Main Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/2.0, HDR|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64/128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses a dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Dolby Atmos sound|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Mi Max 3 features which is a competitor to Honor 8X Max
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 smartphone comes with superb features & performance for its price. It excels in all the departments, but it is very heavy to carry. We suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a big display mobile.