HTC comes with a new budget smart phone called One A9s. Expected Price starts from Rs.29,999/- in India and $441 in USA. Check all HTC One A9s advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications. This is not yet released to the market and starts sale from mid October, 2016.
Expected Price: Rs.29,999(India), $441(USA)
- Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow)
- Super LCD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- 2300 mAh Battery.
- 3 GB RAM
- Octa Core processor
Advantages of HTC One A9s:
- HTC One A9s comes with latest Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- It flaunts with 5.0-inch Super LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- It provides 3 GB / 2 GB RAM.
- It equipped with Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) processor
- It is constructed with Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Chipset
- Brings an internal memory of 32 GB / 16 GB and expandable memory supported with upto 256 GB(uses dedicated slot)
- This is device comes in two variants, one with 16 GB internal memory and 2 GB RAM, other with 32 GB internal memory and 3 GM RAM.
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus, LED flash, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Its display has good pixel density for its resolution (~294 ppi pixel density) which is required.
- Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- Comes with average Screen-to-body ratio by this you’ll not get wide look while watching videos.
- Comes with Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version) as a screen protection feature.
- Comes in multiple color variants like Black, Silver, Gold
- It has an average battery capacity of 2300 mAh which is just average for this range.
- Performance is extra-ordinary with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC(payments only)
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass.
Disadvantages of HTC One A9s:
- Snapdragon chip should have used instead of Mediatek.
- Not a user replaceable battery device.
- Comes with average battery capacity and it will drain very quickly.
- Secondary camera need to be improved.
- Not a Dual SIM supportive phone.
Model Name: One A9s
SIM Type: Nano-SIM
Operating System: Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow)
Processor: Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
Colors: Black, Silver, Gold
Accessories in Box: --
Touch Screen: Super LCD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors
Display Size: 5.0 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
Other Display Features: Multitouch with HTC Sense UI & Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version) protection
Dimensions: 146.5 x 71.5 x 8 mm
Weight: 149.8 g (5.29 oz)
Rear Camera: 13 MP
Front Camera: 5 MP
Video Recording: 1080p@30fps
Other Camera Features: autofocus, LED flash, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
Talk Time: Up to 13 h (3G)
Standby Time: Up to 432 h (3G)
Memory & Storage
Internal: 16 GB / 32 GB
Expandable Memory: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot)
RAM: 3 GB / 2 GB
3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
Wifi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
USB Connectivity: microUSB v2.0
Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
NFC: Yes (payments only)
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
FM: To be confirmed
Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Additional Features & Apps: Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging.
HTC One A9s comes with decent features for it's range, except battery capacity which is poor. If you're looking for decent phone, this is one among them.