HTC launched its newest mid range smartphone called Desire 825 into the market.The expected price of new HTC Desire 825 is Rs.18,999/- in India and $277.51 in USA. Currently, this is not released into the market. If you are planning to buy HTC Desire 825 you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Expected Best Price: Rs.18,999(India), $277.51(USA)
- 5.5 inches Super LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow)
- 13 MP Rear Camera & 5 MP Secondary camera
- Quad Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 2700 mAh battery
Advantages of HTC Desire 825:
- HTC Desire 825 comes with latest Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow)
- Presents 5.5-inch Super LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- It provides 2 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 processor
- It is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Chipset
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory supported with upto 200 GB
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama.
- Comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Its display has average pixel density for its resolution (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps
- It has an average battery capacity of 2700 mAh which is required feature.
- Performance is average with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Available in multiple color variants.
- Device changed from the previous looks.
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer
- Supports sensors like accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Design is impressive and looks stylish
Disadvantages of HTC Desire 825:
- No NFC support, even low ranged mobiles are supporting this feature.
- Low screen resolution for it’s 5.5 inch screen.
- Comes with less no. of sensors.
- Battery capacity is poor for its big display.
- Low end chip set for its price.
Model Name: Desire 825
SIM Type: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Operating System: Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow)
Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
Accessories in Box: Handset, Battery, Charger, User Manual, Warranty Card
Touch Screen: Super LCD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors
Display Size: 5.5 inches(~267 ppi pixel density)
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
Other Display Features: Multitouch with HTC Sense out of the box & Corning Gorilla Glass protection
Dimensions: 156.9 x 76.9 x 7.4 mm
Weight: 155 g (5.47 oz)
Rear Camera: 13 MP
Front Camera: 5 MP
Video Recording: 1080p@30fps
Other Camera Features: autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Type: Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
Talk Time: --
Standby Time: --
Memory & Storage
Internal: 16 GB
Expandable Memory: microSD, up to 200 GB
RAM: 2 GB
3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300)
Wifi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
USB Connectivity: microUSB v2.0
Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
FM: To be confirmed
Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Additional Features & Apps: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
HTC Desire 825 provides average features for it's range. Check detailed specifications and think whether to go or not to go ....