Google Pixel 3 XL, a high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Google Pixel 3 XL advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available in online shopping sites like Flipkart to buy.
Best Price: Rs.83,000(India), $999(USA)
Google Pixel 3 XL Advantages (Pros):
- Google Pixel 3 XL comes with latest Android OS, v9.0(Pie).
- It offers 6.3-inch P-OLED capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 82.8% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has superb pixel density for its Quad HD resolution(~523 PPI) with 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Supports HDR, 100% DCI-P3 coverage and Always-on display.
- It is built with glass front/back that is made up of Gorilla Glass 5 and surrounded by the aluminum frame.
- The device is lightweight to carry with 184g and 7.9 mm in thickness.
- It supports Nano-SIM card & eSIM.
- It provides 4 GB of RAM for multitasking.
- Google Pixel 3 XL has equipped with powerful Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) Chipset and the performance is very smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Adreno 630 GPU. So gaming performance is stunning.
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB/128 GB and expandable memory is not supported.
- It offers single 12.2 MP(f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, OIS, dual pixel PDAF) with additional features like Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama.
- It offers Dual 8 MP (f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF) + 8 MP (f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF) secondary camera with additional features Auto-HDR.
- Supports quad HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS).
- It has the battery capacity of 3430 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W and QI wireless charging.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- It is available in Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink colors to choose.
- Google Pixel 3 XL supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, IP68 certified Water and dust resistance, Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter.
Google Pixel 3 XL Disadvantages (Cons):
- Very costly for its features.
- RAM issues and apps reload quickly.
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack support.
- Ugly design and notch look very big.
- No microSD slot to expand memory.
Check out Google Pixel 3 XL Specifications:
|Model Name||Pixel 3 XL|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM or e-SIM|
|Operating System||Android 9.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|Colors||Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.3 inches, 100.3 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~523 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||184 g (6.49 oz)|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10, Always-on display|
|Main Camera||12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, OIS, dual pixel PDAF|
|Other Main Features||Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF
|Other Selfie Features||Auto-HDR|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64 GB/128 GB|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3430 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector (PowerDelivery 2.0)|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W, QI Wireless charging, IP68 dust/waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features which is a competitor to Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 3 XL comes with a superb camera which is best in the industry till now. If you are looking for a good camera then go for it else Galaxy Note 9 offers better value.