Gionee announced new model called S6 Pro into the market. Pricing starts from Rs. 21,246 in India & $315 in USA. You should be aware of Gionee S6 Pro complete specifications, advantages, disadvantages & price. So, have a clear look on it. Currently it is not released into the market.
Best Price: Rs. 21,246(India), $315(USA)
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
- 5.5 inches, IPS capacitive touchscreen.
- 13 MP rear camera & 8 MP front facing camera.
- Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 3130 mAh Battery.
Advantages of Gionee S6 Pro:
- Gionee S6 Pro runs on latest Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- It flaunts 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- It is incorporated with 4 GB RAM.
- Powered by Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Chipset.
- Constructed with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- Supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) feature.
- Brings storage of 64 GB with memory expansion up to 256 GB via uses SIM 2 slot.
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like f/2.0, phase-detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR.
- It has a pixel density of 401 pixels which gives you much clarity.
- Supports video recording.
- Incorporates with a powerful battery capacity of 3130 mAh that lasts for many hours.
- Performance is better without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Support sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality is great.
- Available in color variants like Gold, Silver, Rose Gold.
Disadvantages of Gionee S6 Pro :
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot, you can’t use two SIM’s and micro SD card simultaneously.
- No NFC feature.
- Battery capacity is average.
- No screen protection features at all.
- No fast battery charging feature.
- Non removable battery.
Model Name: S6 Pro
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
Operating System: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Processor: Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
Chipset: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
Colors: Gold, Silver, Rose Gold
Accessories in Box: --
Touch Screen: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Display Size: 5.5 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
Other Display Features: Multitouch
Dimensions: 153 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm
Weight: 170 g
Rear Camera: 13 MP
Front Camera: 8 MP
Video Recording: Yes, 1080p@30fps
Other Camera Features: f/2.0, phase-detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Type: Non-removable Li-Po 3130 mAh battery
Talk Time: --
Standby Time: --
Memory & Storage
Internal: 64 GB
Expandable Memory: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
RAM: 4 GB
Wifi: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
USB Connectivity: Yes, v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0, A2DP
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Additional Features & Apps: Photo/video editor, Document viewer
This handset comes with updated features in terms of OS, Memory and finger print features. It is worthy for its price. If your budget is around Rs.22,000/- just go for it.