Gionee released it’s new budget smartphone called M6 to the market. This is haven’t released yet to the market. So, the expected price starts from Rs.25,999/- in India and $382 in USA. If you’re looking for a budget smart phone, then have a look on it’s advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.25,999(India), $382(USA).
- Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow)
- AMOLED Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors.
- Octa Core processor.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 5000 mAh Battery.
- 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera
Advantages of Gionee M6:
- Gionee M6 runs on latest Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- Presents 5.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- It provides 4 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) processor
- It is built with Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Chipset.
- Constitutes with an internal memory of 64 GB / 128 GB and expandable memory supported with upto 256 GB.
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Supports Dual SIM features in which both slots are for Micro SIM’s
- Its display has stunning pixel density for its resolution (~401 ppi pixel density) which is required.
- It has stunning screen-to-body ratio which has approximately ~72.7%, which gives you wide look while watching videos.
- Supports HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has stunning battery capacity of 5000 mAh which is very huge.
- Performance is extra-ordinary with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer. Fast battery charging, Reverse charging, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Disadvantages of Gionee M6:
- No NFC support.
- Comes as a Non removable Battery Device.
- No protection features at all.
- Available only in Champagne, Gold color variants.
- This is too heavy to carry.
- Also looks bit thicker.
Model Name: M6
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by
Operating System: Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Processor: Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
Colors: Champagne, Gold
Accessories in Box: --
Touch Screen: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Display Size: 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
Other Display Features: Multitouch with Amigo 3.5
Dimensions: 152.3 x 75.3 x 8.2 mm
Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
Rear Camera: 13 MP
Front Camera: 8 MP
Video Recording: 1080p@30fps
Other Camera Features: phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash, 1/3
Type: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Talk Time: --
Standby Time: --
Memory & Storage
Internal: 64/128 GB
Expandable Memory: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
RAM: 4 GB
3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO / TD-SCDMA
4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Wifi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
USB Connectivity: microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
FM: FM radio, RDS, recording
Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Additional Features & Apps: Fast battery charging, Reverse charging, Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Gionee M6 comes with good features for it's high range. It comes with some superb features like Battery Capacity, 4 GB RAM. So, check it's complete features and think once.