Coolpad launched a new low end smartphone called Note 3 Lite into the market. The expected price of new Coolpad Note 3 Lite is Rs.6,999/- in India and $106 in USA. Currently, this is not released into the market and will available online from January 28, 2016. This is available exclusively in Amazon to buy. If you are planning to buy Coolpad Note 3 Lite you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Price: Rs.6,999(India), $106(USA)
- 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- 13 MP Rear Camera & 5 MP Secondary camera
- 3 GB RAM
- Quad-core Processor
- 2500 mAh battery.
Advantages of Coolpad Note 3 Lite:
- Coolpad Note 3 Lite comes with Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop).
- Presents 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It provides 3 GB RAM and mechanized with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- It is equipped with Mediatek MT6735 chipset
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory via microSD, up to 32 GB
- This is a Dual SIM supportive phone.
- Its display has pixel density of 294 pixels which is superb.
- It has a sharp video recording feature.
- It has good screen to body ratio.
- It has an affordable weight to carry.
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and additional features like Auto Flash, Continuos Shooting, Digital image stabilization, Exposure compensation, Face detection, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), ISO control, Touch to focus, White balance presets, Auto focus, CMOS image sensor
- It has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh which is average.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, GPS, 4G
- It comes with additional features like Photo/video editor, Document viewer.
- Support sensors like Accelerometer, Compass, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Fingerprint ID
- Performance is not so great
- Design and build quality is average.
Disadvantages of Coolpad Note 3 Lite:
- It looks bit thicker.
- Available only in 2 color variants.
- This is a Non Removable Battery Device.
- Battery capacity is very poor.
- Android OS is not the latest version.
- No proper service centers in India.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite Review- Is It Worth The Price?
Coolpad Note 3 Lite Unboxing and Mini Review After 3 Days of Use
Coolpad Note 3 Lite is very good mobile at it's range. We suggest this if you're budget is around Rs.7k. grab it...