Coolpad comes with a new budget smartphone called Cool S1 to the market. Pricing starts from Rs.29,400/- in India and $432 in USA. It comes with 6 GB of RAM which is just a stunner at this range. It is expected to release on January, 2017. Check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.29,400(India), $432(USA).
- IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow)
- Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor.
- 4/6 GB RAM.
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset.
- 4070 mAh Battery.
- 16 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera
Advantages of Coolpad Cool S1:
- Coolpad Cool S1 runs on Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow).
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it.
- It provides 4/6 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor.
- It is built with Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset.
- Constitutes with an internal memory of 64/128 GB and with no expandable memory support.
- It is available in 2 variants one with 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB of RAM and other with 128 GB of internal memory and 6 GB RAM.
- It’s display has stunning pixel density which is of ~401 pixels.
- It also has great screen-to-body ratio which is of approximately ~73.7 that gives you wide look while watching videos.
- Comes with 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Supports Dual SIM feature
- Supports HD video recording feature.
- It comes with a battery capacity of 4070 mAh which is stunner and is a Non Removable Battery device.
- Performance is good with out any lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- It comes with additional features like Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Harman Kardon sound enhancement, Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
Disadvantages of Coolpad Cool S1:
- Comes as a Non Removable Battery Device.
- Runs on outdated OS.
- Available only in Gold color variant.
- No Expandable Memory support.
- No NFC support.
- No protection features at all.
- Bit heavy to carry.
Coolpad Cool S1 provides good features for it's high range. So, we suggest you to go with OnePlus 3 because of it smooth performance and build quality.