Coolpad comes with a new budget smartphone called Cool S1 to the market. Pricing starts from Rs.29,400/- in India and $432 in USA. It comes with 6 GB of RAM which is just a stunner at this range. It is expected to release on January, 2017. Check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.29,400(India), $432(USA).
- IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow)
- Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor.
- 4/6 GB RAM.
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset.
- 4070 mAh Battery.
- 16 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera
Advantages of Coolpad Cool S1:
- Coolpad Cool S1 runs on Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow).
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it.
- It provides 4/6 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor.
- It is built with Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset.
- Constitutes with an internal memory of 64/128 GB and with no expandable memory support.
- It is available in 2 variants one with 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB of RAM and other with 128 GB of internal memory and 6 GB RAM.
- It’s display has stunning pixel density which is of ~401 pixels.
- It also has great screen-to-body ratio which is of approximately ~73.7 that gives you wide look while watching videos.
- Comes with 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Supports Dual SIM feature
- Supports HD video recording feature.
- It comes with a battery capacity of 4070 mAh which is stunner and is a Non Removable Battery device.
- Performance is good with out any lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- It comes with additional features like Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Harman Kardon sound enhancement, Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
Disadvantages of Coolpad Cool S1:
- Comes as a Non Removable Battery Device.
- Runs on outdated OS.
- Available only in Gold color variant.
- No Expandable Memory support.
- No NFC support.
- No protection features at all.
- Bit heavy to carry.
Model Name: Cool S1
SIM Type: Daul SIm
Operating System: Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow)
Processor: Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
Accessories in Box: --
Touch Screen: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors
Display Size: 5.5 inches (~73.7% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
Other Display Features: Multitouch with EUI 5.8
Dimensions: 151.4 x 74.7 x 7.5 mm
Weight: 168 g (5.93 oz)
Rear Camera: 16 MP
Front Camera: 8 MP
Video Recording: yes
Other Camera Features: phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Type: Non-removable Li-Po 4070 mAh battery
Talk Time: --
Standby Time: --
Memory & Storage
Internal: 64/128 GB
Expandable Memory: No
RAM: 4/6 GB
Wifi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
USB Connectivity: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
Additional Features & Apps: Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Harman Kardon sound enhancement, Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
Coolpad Cool S1 provides good features for it's high range. So, we suggest you to go with OnePlus 3 because of it smooth performance and build quality.