BlackBerry launched a new mid range mobile to the market called DTEK50. Blackberry DTEK50 comes with some of the features like 3 GB RAM, Octa Core Processor etc. It costs around Rs.21,839/- in India and $321 in USA. Currently, this is available in Amazon, ebay etc etc for you to buy. Before going for it, check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages,price and specifications.
Best Price: Rs.21,839(India), $321(USA).
- Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors.
- 3 GB RAM.
- Octa Core Processor.
- 2610 mAh Battery.
- 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP front facing camera.
Advantages of BlackBerry DTEK50:
- Blackberry DTEK50 runs on latest Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow)
- It flaunts 5.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- 3 GB of RAM is incorporated in it.
- Constructed with Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) processor.
- It has screen-to-body ratio of approximately (~69.9%) which gives you better wide look of your mobile.
- Provides 16 GB of internal storage with an expandable memory support up to 256 GB via microSD.
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and comes additional features like phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama.
- Comes with extraordinary ppi pixel density of 424 pixels.
- Comes with Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating protection features
- Supports video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- Incorporates with battery capacity of 2610 mAh which is not user replaceable.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging: 50% in 51 min (Quick Charge 2.0).
- Comes with Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass as it’s sensors
- Design and build quality is great.
Disadvantages of BlackBerry DTEK50:
- Available only in Black color variant.
- Comes as Non Removable Battery Device.
- Not a Dual SIM supportive phone.
- Finger print sensor is missing which is common for all latest mobiles.
- Battery capacity should have been better.
BlackBerry DTEK50 comes with some good features for it's mid range like 3 GB RAM, Octa Core processor etc. We, suggest you to have a look on this.