BlackBerry launched a new mid range smart phone called “Aurora” to the market. Blackberry Aurora not yet released to the market, but the expected price is around Rs.17,499/- in India and $257 in USA. Check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.17,499(India), $257(USA)
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.5 inch, IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen,
- Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset.
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 3000 mAh Battery.
- 13 MP rear camera & 8 MP secondary camera
Advantages of BlackBerry Aurora:
- BlackBerry Aurora runs on latest Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat).
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It provides 4 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- It is built with Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Chipset.
- Constitutes with an internal memory of 32 GB and with expandable memory support up to 256 GB via microSD support.
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Its display has an average pixel density for its resolution (~267 ppi pixel density) which is just required.
- Supports HD video recording at 1080p@30fps
- It has battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is average and it is a non removable battery device.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Supports sensors like accelerometer, proximity, compass
Disadvantages of BlackBerry Aurora:
- Basic display.
- Missing basic Fingerprint sensor.
- Weighs bit heavy and looks thicker.
- Battery capacity need to be improved.
- Under powered chipset, they should have incorporated Snapdragon 625.
BlackBerry Aurora comes with decent features at it's mid range. There are some disadvantages in this mobile. Please check and decide...