Flipkart’s Billion launched a new low-end smartphone called Capture Plus into the market. The price is around Rs.12,999/- in India and $199 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart to buy. So, check out Billion Capture Plus complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications before purchasing.
Best Price: Rs.12,999(India), $199(USA)
- Android OS, v7.1.2(Nougat).
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD Full HD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and Snapdragon 625 chipset.
- 4 GB RAM
- 3500 mAh Battery
Advantages of Billion Capture Plus:
- Billion Capture Plus comes with Android OS, v7.1.2(Nougat) planned to upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD Full HD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its Full HD resolution (~401 PPI pixel density)
- It has the average screen-to-body ratio.
- Its display is protected by Dragontrail Glass.
- It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 3/4 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- It is equipped with Snapdragon 625 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (Uses SIM 2 slot).
- Comes with Dual 13 MP rear camera with additional features like phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera.
- Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3500 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is good with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It is available in Mystic Black, Desert Gold colors to choose.
- It supports additional features like Fast battery charging.
Disadvantages of Flipkart Billion Capture Plus:
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot, so you can’t use both dual SIM and microSD card same time.
- Poor screen-to-body ratio (too much bezel for the size).
- Snapdragon 625 is a little bit outdated now.
Check out specifications of Flipkart Billion Capture Plus:
|Model Name||Capture Plus|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.2(Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625|
|Colors||Mystic Black, Desert Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Dragontrail Glass|
|Primary Camera||Dual 13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP|
|Other Camera Features||phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Memory||3/4 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO/td>|
|FM||To be confirmed|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Fast battery charging|
|Billion Capture Plus Price in India is Rs.12,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Mi A1 features which is a competitor to Capture Plus
Flipkart Billion Capture Plus smartphone comes with almost same features like Redmi Note 4 with an additional Dual camera set up apart from that there is nothing great in this mobile. It is a mixture of Redmi Note 4 and Mi A1, So decide yourself all are good mobiles.